Planned or unplanned, all pregnancies come with only three options:
Deciding which choice is best for you isn't easy. Each individual person faces an unplanned pregnancy with a different perspective. When a pregnancy is unplanned, pressure comes in all directions when making a choice. You might find yourself thinking:
- I'm not ready to be a parent
- I wouldn't be able to raise my baby the way it deserves
- How will I finish school?
- I simply can't afford a child
- I don't have medical insurance
While each of those are perfectly normal to think about, the next step is to get tested, and discuss your options with someone who can provide you with counseling and accurate information about each pregnancy option. You might simply need a person to talk to. We're here for you.
Schedule your free appointment today.